martes, 3 de octubre de 2017

*** THE BEST WAY TO RELAX FULL *** Therapeutic & Tantra MASSAGES

          TAKE A BREAK FROM THE DAILY ROUTINE!!!!!!  I am Camila,  PROFESSIONAL  BILINGUAL  Masseuse therapist.  I have the knowledge and experience in  several techniques of relaxation.  I offer three options to relax full....NO SEX.


 1.- Therapeutic professional massage (demanding executives).


 2.- Tantra Erotic massage (with Lingham massage).


 3.- Therapeutic with Tantra massage (highly recommended).



About the price is according to the performance and the time,  so What are you looking for...and for how long...?.

If you search a good performance in Massages and really want to feel totally relaxed; just  

call me. . . I go to HOTEL  room discreetly dressed.


APPOINTMENTS in advance: 00511- 946 588 128 also Whatsapp.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario