martes, 3 de octubre de 2017

*** TOTAL RELAXATION *** SENSUAL TANTRA MASSAGE Outcall HOTELS

         AMAZING TANTRA MASSAGE!!!!!  I offer to you the best way to relax full through the perfect balances between relaxation and excitement.  Close your eyes and let my hands to pamper you,  I have professional training and good performance in MASSAGES by ensuring your total relaxation.  

The TANTRA  MASSAGE session includes Sensual body to body Massage, I am totally naked during the session, It is interactive; you can touch and caressing my body, and to the end Lingham Massage and Sensitive Erotic Massage with manual stimulation is included too. I don´t bring sex.

APPOINTMENTS: 00511- 946 588 128 also Whatsapp

Available everyday from 11am to 9pm including WEEKENDS 

EXCLUSIVE service to HOTELS in LIMA CITY, MIRAFLORES & SAN ISIDRO









1 comentario:

  1. I will be traveling to Lima arriving Friday 27 OCT, I'd love to book a session for the evening of the 27th if possible. I realize that's quite a few weeks from now but my schedule is quite tight

    ResponderEliminar