lunes, 2 de octubre de 2017

*** KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE *** PROFESSIONAL MASSAGES in your HOTEL ROOM






   RELIEVES TIRED AND MUSCLE CONTRACTIONS DUE TO DAILY ROUTINE!!!!!!!! I offer excellent professional massages from head to foot by ensuring total relaxation.


The Professional therapeutic massage, full body , includes:

  Relaxing massage
  Descontracting massage with Deep Pressure
  Sport massage with stretching muscles
  Quiromassage
  Shiatsu massage
  Thailand massage
  Lymphatic Drainage
  Foot and hands Reflexology


EXCLUSIVE service to HOTELS in LIMA CITY, MIRAFLORES & SAN ISIDRO

If you search a good performance in Massages and really want to feel totally relaxed; just  call me. . . I go to hotel room discreetly dressed.


APPOINTMENTS: 00511- 946 588 128 also Whatsapp

Available every day from 11am to 9pm including WEEKENDS

Or write to my mail;  if I don´t get the call; because I could be in therapy, please.

REGARDS CAMILA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario