lunes, 2 de octubre de 2017

*** BILINGUAL Therapist *** Lima PERU MASSAGE Miraflores

       Welcome to PERU!!! I am Camila, PROFESSIONAL  BILINGUAL Masseuse therapist.  I have the knowledge and experience in  several techniques of relaxation.  I offer to you  the best way to relax full through  the perfect balances between relaxation and excitement. The therapy is performed with natural oil and scents like aromatherapy  and relaxing music to harmonize the mind and emotions by ensuring total relaxation.



EXCLUSIVE service to HOTELS in LIMA CITY, MIRAFLORES & SAN ISIDRO



If you search a good performance in Massages and really want to feel totally relaxed; just  call me. . . I go to HOTEL room discreetly dressed.

JW Marriott
Courtyard by Marriott
Hilton
Sol de Oro
Casa Andina







Crowne Plaza
Pardo Double Tree
Estelar
Four Points by Sheraton
Dazzler
Arawi Lima Miraflores
Atton San Isidro
Westin Lima Hotel
Novotel Lima
NM Lima
Sonesta El Olivar
Radisson Hotel
Delfines Hotel
Swissotel Lima
Country Club Lima Hotel......and other....


APPOINTMENTS in advance: 00511- 946 588 128 also Whatsapp

Available everyday from 11am to 9pm including WEEKENDS

Or write to my mail;  if I don´t get the call; because I could be in therapy, please.

REGARDS CAMILA


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario